Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash DRCM200GBPK04 Mini Rice Cooker Steamer with Removable Nonstick Pot, Keep Warm Function & Recipe Guide, 2 cups, for Soups, Stews, Grains & Oatmeal, Pink
- MORE THAN RICE: Oatmeal, stew, soup, quinoa, rice, and pasta! The 2-cup capacity allows for healthier portion control, or individual, quick and easy breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or sides.
- QUICK + EASY: Set it and forget it! Prep time is minutes (simply add water and your uncooked rice, pasta, or veggies), and press the cook button. Your steamed meal (or side) is ready in less than 20 minutes, with less clean up.
- KEEP WARM FUNCTION: Updated with a keep warm function and indicator light – never overheat or overcook ingredients again, making for a healthy, perfect meal each and every time.
- PORTABLE + COMPACT: The Dash Rice Cooker is your MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Plus, the fun color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!).
- INCLUDES: The 200-Watt Dash Mini Rice Cooker is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a rice paddle, measuring cup, removable pot with PFOA-free nonstick coating, recipe book and recipe database access.
- U.S. BASED SUPPORT: Designed in NYC, with U.S. based Customer Support on every product.
Guide To Kitchen AccessoriesBuying the perfect kitchen accessories can be a hard decision sometimes as there are so many choices availble. We have put togethor this guide to help you choose the best products for your kitchen needs.
How To Choose A Quality Cookware Set
If you should be considering buying new cookware, you probably are wondering how to make the most sensible purchase and still get all the pieces and features you require. Pricing is constantly a factor that is major deciding which cookware set is right for you. Selecting the cookware that is perfect involves a lot more than color and the availability of nifty glass lids that you is able to see through. If you are a serious cook, or simply want the best deal for the price, you will need to become more practical for making your decision.
The factor that is main selecting cookware is the product from which it really is made. Copper is extremely expensive, but conducts heat better than any other product. Heat conduction allows the food to prepare evenly. You shall undoubtedly find cookware that is constructed from stainless steel with a copper reinforced bottom. The problem with this type of cookware is the fact that bottom associated with food will cook faster than the rest, making it very difficult to avoiding burning and/or scorching your food. Braising is out of the concern in a stainless steel pan by having a copper reinforced base. You need cookware that enables temperature to be distributed evenly.
You are probably really knowledgeable about pans that have hot spots. Hot spots are places within the pan where the meals cooks disproportionately faster compared to the remainder of the pan. Cookware with even heat circulation is imperative if you are seriously interested in the meals you prepare. The situation with copper, cast iron, and aluminum cookware is that one foods will take in a metal color and taste from the pans, to not mention you will ingest a number of the metal that is transferred to the meals. Copper will scratch and discolors effortlessly, but every cook should have one or more copper bowl for beating egg whites. Copper bowls will allow you to beat eggs whites to their maximum amount.
Aluminum is inexpensive, but as mentioned before, will react with certain meals in a manner that is unfavorable. Aluminum wears down quickly, even though there are anodized pans that will lessen reactivity while increasing durability. If you go for aluminum cookware, anodized is the choice that is best. Cast iron is wonderful for searing steaks and a few other specialized cooking tasks, but you must keep your cast iron cookware seasoned to avoid sticking and pitting associated with the pan.
The fact is there is no perfect cookware. Each has its benefits that are own drawbacks. Stainless steel is probably the best compromise. Metal is within the middle cost range and temperature conductivity. It really is durable and cleans effortlessly and will not react with any style of food you prepare. Another good choice is stainless metal with an aluminum insert that goes all the way up the sides for the pan.
The final outcome would appear to be that to be able to get a great group of cookware, you will need to invest some cash, however it is not essential to get the maximum benefit expensive type. An excellent stainless steel cookware set with some special pieces such as for example a non-stick frying pan, a copper bowl, and any other extras you wish will be your choice that is best.