Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Zulay Kitchen Pineapple Corer and Slicer Tool – Stainless Steel Pineapple Cutter for Easy Core Removal & Slicing – Super Fast Pineapple Slicer and Corer Tool Saves you Time (Yellow)
- Convenient Pineapple Corer: A simple tool that does its job perfectly. Can peel, slice and de-core a pineapple effortlessly. Made with high quality 430 stainless steel and BPA-Free materials. Sharp serrated blades at the tip can easily slice through and remove the core of a pineapple while the curved edges create perfectly circular-shaped ring slices.
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle: Designed with a non-slip easy grip handle. The handle comes off so you can slide off the pineapple ring slices. Durable and resilient design will last for years even with constant use. Very sturdy and super easy to use. Can move through the core of a pineapple with ease using minimal effort.
- Easy To Use & Clean: Designed with a detachable mechanism for easy cleaning. Say goodbye to time-consuming knife slicing when you can simply de-core and slice in seconds! Saves time and is safer to use than slicing a pineapple by hand with a knife. Rustproof.
- Compact & Lightweight: Simple and compact design is easy to store after use. Suitable for homecooks and professionals. Can remove the cores of pineapples without leaving painful strains on the wrists and is travel-friendly. Built for convenience. Perfect as a gift idea for loved ones. Ideal as a gift for holidays, birthdays, occasions, and more.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our pineapple corer and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
Guide To Kitchen AccessoriesBuying the perfect kitchen accessories can be a hard decision sometimes as there are so many choices availble. We have put togethor this guide to help you choose the best products for your kitchen needs.
How To Choose A Quality Cookware Set
You probably are wondering how to make the most sensible purchase and still get all the pieces and features you need if you are considering purchasing new cookware. Price is always a factor that is major deciding which cookware set is suitable for you. Choosing the cookware that is perfect involves a great deal more than color and the availability of nifty glass lids that you is able to see through. You will need to be more practical in making your decision if you are a serious cook, or simply want the best deal for the price.
The factor that is main choosing cookware is the product from which it's made. Copper is very expensive, but conducts heat better than some other product. Temperature conduction allows your food to prepare evenly. You will undoubtedly find cookware that is constructed from stainless steel with a copper reinforced base. The issue with this sort of cookware is that the bottom for the food will cook faster than the rest, making it very hard to avoiding burning and/or scorching your food. Braising is out of the concern in a steel that is stainless with a copper reinforced bottom. You need cookware that allows heat to evenly be distributed.
You are most likely very acquainted with pans that have hot spots. Hot spots are places within the pan where the foodstuff cooks disproportionately faster than in the others of the pan. Cookware with even heat circulation is imperative if you are serious about the foodstuff you cook. The situation with copper, cast iron, and aluminum cookware is that particular foods will absorb a metal taste and color from the pans, not to ever mention you will ingest some of the metal that is utilized in the food. Copper shall scratch and discolors easily, but every cook should have one or more copper bowl for beating egg whites. Copper bowls will allow you to beat eggs whites to their maximum amount.
Aluminum is inexpensive, but as mentioned before, will react with certain foods in a manner that is unfavorable. Aluminum wears down quickly, even though there are anodized pans that will reduce increase and reactivity durability. If you go for aluminum cookware, anodized is the best choice. Cast iron is good for searing steaks and a few other specialized cooking tasks, but you must keep your cast iron cookware seasoned to avoid sticking and pitting of the pan.
The fact is the fact that there is no cookware that is perfect. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks. Stainless metal is probably the compromise that is best. Metal is within the middle price range and temperature conductivity. It is durable and cleans easily and will not react with any form of food you prepare. Another choice that is good stainless steel with an aluminum insert that goes all the way up the sides associated with the pan.
The final outcome would appear to be that to be able to get good pair of cookware, you will need certainly to spend some funds, but it is not essential to get the maximum benefit expensive type. A good stainless steel cookware set with a few special pieces such as for instance a non-stick frying pan, a copper bowl, and any other extras you want will be your choice that is best.